Student Financial Profile (SFP)
The Student Financial Profile is a multi-purpose online application form that is used to apply for scholarships, bursaries and on-campus employment programs such as Research at York (RAY), Work/Study, College Life at York (CLAY) and York Engaged Students (YES). You should complete the SFP at the start of each academic session (once for fall/winter and once for summer) to be considered for a variety of programs.
Students must submit their SFP by the following deadlines to be considered for the corresponding programs:
- York University Undergraduate Bursary - extended to Saturday, April 18, 2015.
- Work/Study Program (RAY/CLAY/YES/Workstudy) - April 20, 2015 to June 12, 2015
- York University Undergraduate Bursary - April 20, 2015 to July 24, 2015
- York University Graduate Bursary - May 1, 2015 to May 31, 2015
Who Can Access the SFP?
- Current undergraduate students (JD students in Osgoode can only apply for campus employment eligibility).
- Current graduate students (excluding MBA, MPA and IMBA students in Schulich).
- International students - only in order to be considered for funding programs provided by York International.
- System Requirements - to access the Student Financial Profile, please ensure that you are using one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox for Windows.
- Click on the “Save Work” button regularly as you go through the application to make sure you do not lose your information.
- Be sure to click on the "Submit" button at the end of your application. If this is not selected, your application will not be assessed.
- You have 90 minutes per session before Passport York will automatically log you out of the SFP.
- You can make changes online to your SFP by logging back in to the application.
- Once your application has been assessed you will no longer be able to make changes, however, you will be able to view your submitted application online.
- If you need to make changes to an assessed application, send an e-mail to email@example.com
- If you are applying for awards, make sure to read the application process carefully and submit all required documents. For example, some awards require an essay or reference letter as part of the application process.
- If you need assistance filling out the application, please see our online tutorial.
- Students with disabilities have the option of submitting a paper version of the Student Financial Profile. Paper copies are available at the following Counselling & Disability Services offices:
- Learning Disability Services, W128 Bennett Centre for Student Services
- Mental Health Disability Services, N110 Bennett Centre for Student Services
- Physical, Sensory and Medical Disability Services, N108 Ross Building.
Student Access Guarantee
- The Student Access Guarantee is a partnership between York University and the government of Ontario that ensures students who receive financial aid from the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) and are identified as having financial need, have their direct educational costs covered (tuition, books and mandatory course fees).
|Bennett Centre for Student Services Lobby|
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|Friday||10am - 4pm|
|Glendon Campus hours may differ|
Call Centre Hours
|(416) 872-YORK (9675)|
|Monday to Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|Friday||10am - 4pm|