How to Apply
Where can I find job postings?
Jobs will be available for viewing on the Career Centre Web site. Once registered, select Job Postings, then select what campus employment program you are interested in. For example, if you want to find Work/Study positions, follow these easy steps:
- Click the "Job Postings" button at the top.
- Choose "RAY, Work/Study, CLAY, or YES" in the "Position Type" drop-down menu.
- Click “Search”.
- Instructions for applying for RAY, Work/Study, CLAY or YES positions are found in the top right corner of the job description, in the box labeled "Application Status" or "How to Apply".
- For information about a specific posting, please contact the person shown on the relevant posting.
How do I know if I am eligible for the program(s)?
- Undergraduate students must begin by completing the online Student Financial Profile (SFP) which will determine your eligibility.
- The employer will advise you of your eligibility during the interview process.
Who decides whether I will be hired?
The employer will decide whether you are the appropriate individual for the position, based on your eligibility and relevant qualifications.
|For information about how to apply to the Internship & Co-op Internship Program, please visit the Career Centre Web site