Some of the terms used in the Student Account Online Statement might be unfamiliar to you; below you will find a few of the more commonly used terms.
- Previous Statement Date - this is the date your last statement was issued.
- Previous Balance - this is the balance shown on your last statement.
- Amount Due on Last Statement - this is the amount which had to be paid from the last statement to avoid interest charges.
- Payments Received - this is a total of all payments made to your account since the last statement was issued.
- Present Balance - this is the total outstanding balance. This amount may include charges for fees which are not due now (i.e. fees for courses which begin in the next term). Although some charges may not be due until later, you can always pay them earlier if you wish.
- Minimum Payment Due This Month - this amount must be paid by the "Payment Due By" date to avoid interest charges. If the amount shown is zero, no payment is due on that date.
- Payment Due By - payments are due by the 10th of the month following the statement date. If the full amount due is not paid by the due date, an interest charge will be added to the account.