Awards for Students with Disabilities
Student Financial Services is now accepting applications for the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 awards exercise. We encourage all currently registered students to submit an application.
Application Deadline: Thursday, October 15, 2015.
To apply for these awards and scholarships, there is one application - the Student Financial Profile (SFP).
1. Review all of the awards listed on the SFP and read through the criteria for each.
2. Select the awards you are eligible to apply for and would like to be considered for.
3. Read all relevant application information for each award to make sure you fill out all required fields in the SFP. For example, some awards may ask you to describe your extra-curricular involvement by filling out the Personal Statement section of the SFP.
4. Hit the "submit" button at the end of the SFP. You may go in and make as many changes as you need to before the October 15 deadline.
5. If you are a successful applicant, you will be notified by formal letter. All awards and scholarships will be posted to your Student Account Online Statement.
Note: If you filled out a SFP in a previous session, you must fill it out again for the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 session in order to be considered for in-course awards. Students with disabilities may also request a paper copy of the awards application from their service provider on campus (CDS).