Learning to manage money is not an easy task: especially for students, whose resources are often limited. We developed the following brochures to help you with financial planning for your studies at York University.
- Financial Planning To Get You Ready for School
- Planning Ahead - Your Finances for Graduation and Beyond
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD) - Staying on Track
If, at any time during the year, you wish to discuss your financial situation with one of our Financial Aid Advisers, you can visit Registrarial Services (Keele Campus) or Student Financial Services (Glendon campus). We are here to help!
You can also find a number of budgeting tools online: choose one of the following links below for more information.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Budgeting for Student Life
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Student Budget Worksheet
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Tips to Save Money While You're in School
You can also check with your financial institution about the budgeting resources it offers.
Financial Support Peers
Our student-staffed Financial Support Peers program can help you with common questions about your student finances and referrals to other offices.