York University has established two emergency bursaries to assist current York students impacted by COVID-19 who need immediate short-term financial relief because of unexpected expenses. Details available here.
Note about reporting income for OSAP applications: Any Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) or Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) funds received should be reported as study period income and not government income. Income from those programs is subject to the $5,600 per term income exemption.
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Loans and grants for part-time students
- Government scholarships and bursaries (BSWD, IFSB)
- Out-of-province students
- Students from the United States
- International student loans for Indian nationals
- Financial Document Tracker
- Student Financial Profile
- QUAD Student Housing - reduced rate spaces for students on financial aid