For students entering York University on May 1, 2017 or later.
Program Fees Including Tuition and Supplementary Fees
|Total Program Fee
Excluding Supplementary Fees
|Fee Per Term
Including Supplementary Fees*
Domestic Fees - To be eligible for domestic fees you must be either a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada (otherwise known as landed immigrant) effective on the dates specified on an annual basis.
International Fees - Students who do not have the status specified above, or who apply to York and declare themselves as visa students, will be charged tuition fees at international rates.
Supplementary Fees per Term Included
|Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees||Part-Time|
|Cultural and Special Services||$51.41|
|Fees Approved by Student Referenda||Part-Time|
|Canadian Centre for Civic Media & Arts Development Inc.||$0.75|
|Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)||$0.25|
|Graduate Students Association (GSA)||$22.09|
|New Student Centre Levy||$18.58|
|Old Student Centre Levy||$9.20|
|Ontario Federation of Students/Canadian Federation of Students (OFS/CFS)||$2.74|
|Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG) *||$0.50|
|Regenesis Environmental and Community Initiatiatives at York||$0.76|
|Sexual Assault Survivors Support Line (SASSL) *||$0.35|
|The Centre for Women and Trans People *||$0.50|
|* Refundable upon request through the relevant organization.|
|Total Supplementary Fee Per Term||$217.03|
- Registration Fee: $15 per student per term (non-refundable).
- Late Fee: $200 per student per term (non-refundable) to students who register beyond the term registration deadline; for more details, refer to the Registration section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
- Associated Course Fees: Additional fees for course materials, lab fees etc. may be charged in individual courses. Visit the York University Courses website or with the appropriate academic department or unit for information about such fees.
- Leaves of Absence and External Student Fees: $169.49 per student per term; for more details, refer to the Faculty Regulations section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies Calendar.