Course and Program Fees / FW18 /
For students entering York University on or later.
|Supplementary Fees Total
|Total (per term)
- Domestic Fees - To be eligible for domestic fees you must be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada (otherwise known as landed immigrant) or an exempted international student or a dependent, effective on the dates specified on an annual basis.
- International Fees - Students who do not have the status specified above, or who apply to York and declare themselves as visa students will be charged tuition fees at international rates.
- You can find more detailed information on fee categories and eligibility criteria on the Academic Tuition Fee Categories website.
|Centrally Collected Ancillary (Per term)
|Sub Total Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees Per term
|Student Levy (Per term)
|Sub Total Student Levy Fees Per term
|Total Supplementary Fees (Per term)
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.