Course and Program Fees: Fall/Winter 2019-2020
UIT Notice for Gmail users: Please note that UIT will be upgrading the Cofense Phishing button for G Suite. Currently the phishing button has become outdated due to Google’s changes in their API. UIT has received the latest version of the application and will be deploying a fresh install. The change will begin on Wednesday, August 5 at 2 p.m. and should be completed by end of day Thursday, August 6. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Information Security (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Faculty of Graduate Studies - PhD
Ancillary and Student Levy Fees
|Essential Full-Time||Non-Essential Full-Time||Essential Part-Time||Non-Essential Part-Time|
Tuition, Ancillary and Student Levy Fees Total
|Centrally Collected Ancillary||Full time Essential||Full Time Non-Essential||Part time Essential||Part time Non-Essential|
|Athletics and Recreation/Athletics & Recreation||$69.77||$34.88|
|Health and Counselling/Health & Counselling||$14.86||$7.43|
|Student Support Services/Academic Support||$20.62||$10.31|
|Student Support Services/Career Services||$6.84||$3.42|
|Student Support Services/Community Safety||$18.77||$9.39|
|Student Support Services/Convocation||$10.40||$5.20|
Sub Total Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees Per Term
|Student Levy||Full time Essential||Full Time Non-Essential||Part time Essential||Part time Non-Essential|
|Cdn Centre for Civic Media & Arts Dev Inc or VX3||$1.50||$0.75|
|Cdn Fed of Students & Cdn Fed of Students Ontario||$5.70||$2.85|
|Centre for Women and Trans People (CWTP)||$1.00||$0.50|
|Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)||$0.50||$0.25|
|New York University Student Centre Levy||$38.35||$19.17|
|Ont Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG - York)||$1.00||$0.50|
|Regenesis at York||$5.06||$2.53|
|Sexual Assault Survivors' Support Line (SASSL)||$0.70||$0.35|
|World University Services of Canada - Keele||$1.00||$0.50|
|York University Student Centre Operating Levy||$20.30||$10.15|
|YU Graduate Students Association (YUGSA)||$21.27||$24.97||$10.64||$12.48|
Sub Total Student Levy Fees Per Term
Total Supplementary Fees Per Term
Keele Campus Colleges
|College (per credit)||Essential||Non-Essential including HST||Total|
|Bethune College Council||$0.45||$0.57 (Maximum)||$1.02|
|Calumet College Council||$0.17||$0.88 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Founders College Student Council||$0.39||$0.63 (Maximum)||$1.02|
|McLaughlin College Council||$0.48||$0.53 (Maximum)||$1.01|
|New College Council||$0.20||$0.85 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Stong College Student Government||$0.47||$0.54 (Maximum)||$1.01|
|Vanier College Council||$0.21||$0.84 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Wintab Students Union Inc. (Winters College Council)||$0.56||$0.44 (Maximum)||$1.00|
Non-essential supplementary fees are exclusive of HST. HST is subject to change.
- Registration Fee: $15 per student per term (non-refundable).
- Late Fee: $200 per student per term (non-refundable) to students who register beyond the term registration deadline; for more details, refer to the Registration section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
- Associated Course Fees: Additional fees for course materials, lab fees etc. may be charged in individual courses. Visit the York University Courses website or with the appropriate academic department or unit for information about such fees.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.