Course and Program Fees / FW23 / Schulich School of Business - Master of Real Estate and Infrastructure (MREI)
For students entering York University on September 6, 2023 or later.
||Supplementary Fees Total
||Total (per term)
||Full-time ||Full-time ||Full-time |
||$17,076.72 ||$504.34 ||$17,581.06 |
||$28,942.04 ||$504.34 ||$29,446.38 |
- Domestic Fees - To be eligible for domestic fees you must be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada (otherwise known as landed immigrant) or an exempted international student or a dependent, effective on the dates specified on an annual basis.
- International Fees - Students who do not have the status specified above, or who apply to York and declare themselves as visa students will be charged tuition fees at international rates.
- You can find more detailed information on fee categories and eligibility criteria on the Academic Tuition Fee Categories website.
|Centrally Collected Ancillary (Per term)
|Athletics and Recreation/Athletics & Recreation
|Health and Counselling/Health & Counselling
|Student Support Services/Academic Support
|Student Support Services/Career Services
|Student Support Services/Community Safety
|Student Support Services/Convocation
|Sub Total Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees Per term
|Student Levy (Per term)
|Affordable Housing Collective
|Cdn Centre for Civic Media & Arts Dev Inc or VX3
|Cdn Fed of Students & Cdn Fed of Students Ontario
|Centre for Women and Trans People (CWTP)
|Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)
|Graduate Business Council (GBC)
|New York University Student Centre Levy
|Ont Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG - York)
|Regenesis at York
|Sexual Assault Survivors' Support Line (SASSL)
|World University Services of Canada - Keele
|York University Student Centre Operating Levy
|Sub Total Student Levy Fees Per term
|Total Supplementary Fees (Per term)
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.