Course and Program Fees / SU23 / Schulich School of Business -Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence (MMAI)
For students entering York University on May 8, 2023 or later.
|Tuition||Supplementary Fees Total||Total (per term)|
- Domestic Fees - To be eligible for domestic fees you must be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada (otherwise known as landed immigrant) or an exempted international student or a dependent, effective on the dates specified on an annual basis.
- International Fees - Students who do not have the status specified above, or who apply to York and declare themselves as visa students will be charged tuition fees at international rates.
- You can find more detailed information on fee categories and eligibility criteria on the Academic Tuition Fee Categories website.
|Centrally Collected Ancillary (Per term)||Full-time|
|Athletics and Recreation/Athletics & Recreation||$184.66|
|Health and Counselling/Health & Counselling||$39.35|
|Student Support Services/Academic Support||$54.58|
|Student Support Services/Career Services||$18.08|
|Student Support Services/Community Safety||$49.68|
|Student Support Services/Convocation||$27.54|
|Sub Total Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees Per term||$379.82|
|Student Levy (Per term)||Full-time|
|Affordable Housing Collective||$5.50|
|Cdn Centre for Civic Media & Arts Dev Inc or VX3||$1.50|
|Cdn Fed of Students & Cdn Fed of Students Ontario||$6.47|
|Centre for Women and Trans People (CWTP)||$1.00|
|Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)||$0.50|
|Graduate Business Council (GBC)||$27.77|
|New York University Student Centre Levy||$40.85|
|Ont Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG - York)||$1.00|
|Regenesis at York||$5.68|
|Sexual Assault Survivors' Support Line (SASSL)||$0.70|
|World University Services of Canada - Keele||$1.12|
|York University Student Centre Operating Levy||$24.69|
|Sub Total Student Levy Fees Per term||$118.11|
|Total Supplementary Fees (Per term)||$497.93|
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.
Connect with the Division of Students