Course and Program Fees / SU23 / Schulich School of Business - MBA, IMBA, Post-Graduate Diploma in Advanced Management (PDAM)
For students entering York University on May 8, 2023 or later.
|Tuition||Supplementary Fees Total||Total (per term)|
- Domestic Fees - To be eligible for domestic fees you must be either a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada (otherwise known as landed immigrant) or an exempted international student or a dependent, effective on the dates specified on an annual basis.
- International Fees - Students who do not have the status specified above, or who apply to York and declare themselves as visa students will be charged tuition fees at international rates.
- You can find more detailed information on fee categories and eligibility criteria on the Academic Tuition Fee Categories website.
|Centrally Collected Ancillary (Per term)||Full-time||Part-time|
|Athletics and Recreation/Athletics & Recreation||$184.66||$92.34|
|Health and Counselling/Health & Counselling||$39.35||$19.67|
|Student Support Services/Academic Support||$54.58||$27.29|
|Student Support Services/Career Services||$18.08||$9.04|
|Student Support Services/Community Safety||$49.68||$24.84|
|Student Support Services/Convocation||$27.54||$13.77|
|Sub Total Centrally Collected Ancillary Fees Per term||$379.82||$189.91|
|Student Levy (Per term)||Full-time||Part-time|
|Affordable Housing Collective||$5.50||$2.75|
|Cdn Centre for Civic Media & Arts Dev Inc or VX3||$1.50||$0.75|
|Cdn Fed of Students & Cdn Fed of Students Ontario||$6.47||$3.23|
|Centre for Women and Trans People (CWTP)||$1.00||$0.50|
|Community and Legal Aid Services Program (CLASP)||$0.50||$0.25|
|Graduate Business Council (GBC)||$27.77||$13.88|
|New York University Student Centre Levy||$40.85||$20.42|
|Ont Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG - York)||$1.00||$0.50|
|Regenesis at York||$5.68||$2.84|
|Sexual Assault Survivors' Support Line (SASSL)||$0.70||$0.35|
|World University Services of Canada - Keele||$1.12||$0.55|
|York University Student Centre Operating Levy||$24.69||$12.34|
|Sub Total Student Levy Fees Per term||$118.11||$59.02|
|Total Supplementary Fees (Per term)||$497.93||$248.93|
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.
Connect with the Division of Students