Out-of-Province Students

If you are an out-of-province student attending York University and wish to apply for government funding, you need to apply through your home province. Please click below for information about your government's financial aid programs, policies and procedures.

If you need assistance during your studies at York, you can contact Registrarial Services.

For further information and online tools about federal funding programs, include a financial assistance estimator, how to budget, and a loan repayment estimator, visit the Government of Canada's Student Financial Assistance website.