Learning to manage money is not an easy task, especially for students, whose resources are often limited. We have developed the following brochures to assist you with financial planning for your studies at York.
- Financial Planning To Get You Ready for School
- Planning Ahead - Your Finances for Graduation and Beyond
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD) - Staying on Track
If, at any time during the year, you wish to discuss your financial situation with one of our Financial Aid Advisers, book an appointment online. We are here to help!
As well, a number of budgeting tools can be found on the Web; select one of the following links below for further information.
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Budget for Student Life
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Student Budget Worksheet
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada - Tips to Save Money While You're in School
- You can also check with your bank or financial institution for budgeting resources they offer
Student Financial Services also offers a number of events and workshops to help navigate your financial life at York. No registration is required and the sessions are open to all currently registered York University students.