Skip to main content

Out-of-Province Students

If you are an out-of-province student attending York University and wish to apply for government funding, you need to apply through your home province. Please click below for information about your government's financial aid programs, policies and procedures.

If you need assistance during your studies at York, you can visit Student Client Services in the Bennett Centre for Student Services.

If your province mails the documents to York to be released to you, please visit the Financial Document Tracker site for information on how and when these are distributed to students.

For further information on federal funding programs, online tools, financial assistance estimator, how to budget, repayment estimator etc., visit the following Web site:

  • Facebook link
  • Twitter link
  • YouTube link
CUPE 3903 – Labour Disruption Update


See all important dates.
Ask a student services expert

Registrarial Services
In-Person Hours

Bennett Centre for Student Services Lobby
Monday9am - 4pm
Tuesday9am - 4pm
Wednesday9am - 6:30pm
Thursday9am - 4pm
Friday10am - 4pm
Glendon Campus hours may differ

Call Centre Hours

(416) 872-YORK (9675)
Monday to Thursday9am - 4pm
Friday10am - 4pm