The Student Financial Profile is a multi-purpose online application form that is used to apply for scholarships, bursaries and on-campus employment programs such as Research at York (RAY), Work/Study, College Life at York (CLAY) and York Engaged Students (YES). You should complete the SFP at the start of each academic session (once for fall/winter and once for summer) to be considered for a variety of programs.
Assessments for the Fall/Winter Undergraduate Bursary program will be completed by April 15, 2016. All recipients will be notified by email.
The application will be available on April 11, 2016 for Summer 2016 programs. Students must submit their SFP by the following dates to be considered for the corresponding programs:
- Work/Study Program (RAY/CLAY/YES/Workstudy) - Deadline is Monday, June 13, 2016
- York University Undergraduate Bursary - Deadline is Friday, July 22, 2016
- Graduate Studies Bursary - Application open from May 1, 2016 to May 31, 2016
You will need a Passport York account.
- Current undergraduate students (JD students in Osgoode can only apply for campus employment eligibility).
- Current graduate students (excluding MBA, MPA, IMBA, MBAN and MACC students in Schulich).
- International students, but only in order to be considered for funding programs provided by York International.
- System Requirements: use one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer (version 7 or higher) or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the Save Work button regularly as you go through the application to make sure you do not lose your information.
- Be sure to click the Submit button at the end of your application. If it is not submitted, then your application cannot be assessed.
- You have 90 minutes per login session before Passport York will automatically log you out of the SFP.
- Until your SFP application is assessed, you can make changes online to your SFP by logging back in to the application.
- Once your application has been assessed you can no longer make changes, but you can still view your submitted application.
- If you need to make changes to an assessed application, then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If applying for awards, then be sure to read the application process carefully and submit all required documents. Some awards require an essay or reference letter as part of the application process.
- If you need assistance completing the application, please see our online tutorial.
- Students with disabilities have the option of submitting a paper version of the Student Financial Profile. Paper copies are available these Counselling & Disability Services offices:
- Learning Disability Services, W128 Bennett Centre for Student Services
- Mental Health Disability Services, N110 Bennett Centre for Student Services
- Physical, Sensory and Medical Disability Services, N108 Ross Building.