Current Undergraduate Students
What You Need to Know
- In order to receive your scholarship or award, all recipients must enrol in their courses for the current session and pay the registration deposit.
- Funds from scholarships, awards and bursaries are applied directly to tuition and other student fees owing.
- After tuition and other charges to a student’s account have been cleared, award recipients who have a credit remaining on their account will be issued a refund cheque – normally in November, March or late June.
- Awards are subject to change/cancellation without notice.
- Should students subsequently withdraw from the academic term/session in which an award was disbursed, the amount of this award may be reduced and a portion of it recovered.
For more information on the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 programs, click on one of the sections below:
Online student service tools will be down for a systems upgrade over the Thanksgiving long weekend . Plan early - visit My Online Services.
Last day to drop a course and get a 40% course fee refund for most undergraduate coures is October 7. Details on the Refunds web page.
Your September Student Account Online Statement is now available.
Good news! Registration deposits are no longer required from continuing students enrolling in classes in most programs.
Download York's mobile safety app for access to University safety resources, campus security, goSafe, and Campus Shuttle.
See all important dates.