Current Undergraduate Students
What You Need to Know
- In order to receive your scholarship or award, all recipients must enrol in their courses for the current session and pay the registration deposit.
- Funds from scholarships, awards and bursaries are applied directly to tuition and other student fees owing.
- After tuition and other charges to a student’s account have been cleared, award recipients who have a credit remaining on their account will be issued a refund cheque – normally in November, March or late June.
- Awards are subject to change/cancellation without notice.
- Should students subsequently withdraw from the academic term/session in which an award was disbursed, the amount of this award may be reduced and a portion of it recovered.
For more information on the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 programs, click on one of the sections below:
Need Assistance? Take a minute and view our online tutorial about the Student Financial Profile.