Note about reporting income for OSAP applications: Any Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) or Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB) funds received should be reported as study period income and not government income. Income from those programs is subject to the $5,600 per term income exemption.
OSAP document should be uploaded through your OSAP portal. If you are not able to upload your OSAP documents, or have other financial aid documents to submit, please email them in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Please remember to sign and date your forms and all supporting documentation before submitting them or they will not be processed; this will delay the completion of your application by several weeks.
Click the titles below for more information:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Loans and grants for part-time students
- Government scholarships and bursaries (BSWD, IFSB)
- Out-of-province students
- Students from the United States
- International student loans for Indian nationals
- Student Financial Profile
- QUAD Student Housing - reduced rate spaces for students on financial aid
Connect with the Division of Students