What You Need to Know
- In order to receive your scholarship or award, recipients must be registered the current session; first year students must have paid their registration deposit.
- Funds from scholarships, awards and bursaries are applied directly to tuition and other student fees owing.
- After tuition and other charges to a student's account have been cleared, award recipients who have a credit remaining on their account will be issued a refund. Refund cheques are routinely processed in November, March and late June.
- Awards are subject to change/cancellation without notice.
- Should students subsequently withdraw from the academic term/session in which an award was disbursed, the amount of this award may be reduced and a portion of it recovered.
For more information on the Fall/Winter 2019-2020 scholarships and awards program, click on one of the sections below:
Need help? Take a minute to watch our online tutorial about the Student Financial Profile.