Course and Program Fees: Fall/Winter 2019-2020
Keele Campus Colleges
|College (per credit)||Essential||Non-Essential including HST||Total|
|Bethune College Council||$0.45||$0.57 (Maximum)||$1.02|
|Calumet College Council||$0.17||$0.88 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Founders College Student Council||$0.39||$0.63 (Maximum)||$1.02|
|McLaughlin College Council||$0.48||$0.53 (Maximum)||$1.01|
|New College Council||$0.20||$0.85 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Stong College Student Government||$0.47||$0.54 (Maximum)||$1.01|
|Vanier College Council||$0.21||$0.84 (Maximum)||$1.05|
|Wintab Students Union Inc. (Winters College Council)||$0.56||$0.44 (Maximum)||$1.00|
Non-essential supplementary fees are exclusive of HST. HST is subject to change.
- Registration Fee: $15 per student per term (non-refundable).
- Late Fee: $200 per student per term (non-refundable) to students who register beyond the term registration deadline; for more details, refer to the Registration section of the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.
- International Students Health Insurance: The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for all international students. This does not apply to domestic students. For more information, visit the York International website.
- Student Health Plan: Refer to Health Services at York for details on Faculty-specific student health plans and opt-out deadlines. Check with your Health Plan Office for up-to-date information.
- Associated Course Fees: Additional fees for course materials, lab fees etc. may be charged in individual courses. Visit the York University Courses website or with the appropriate academic department or unit for information about such fees.
Note: Fees are subject to approval by York's Board of Governors in accordance with the fees guidelines set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities and are subject to change.